Voice aloud reader reads aloud text displayed in an android app, e.g. Web pages, news articles, long emails, SMS, PDF, files and more.
WHY YOU NEED VOICE ALOUD READER.
• HELP ONE MANAGE TIME.
Most people spend hours struggling with reading, yet having a lot of work to finish up.
Unequivocally, one can’t study while driving if reading verbally, one can’t study while walking, or doing chores. Voice aloud reader helps one accumulate knowledge at any state or position because @voice reads it orally.
• NO INTEREST STUDYING.
I have noticed most people complain about inability to study, no interest studying, normally fall asleep while studying. Voice aloud reader is the solution you need. Its just like listening to news on your television or radio set.
HOW TO USE VOICE ALOUD READER.
• Download the app on play store.
• Open the article or PDF you want to read, you either copy and paste in the voice reader or you click share and share to voice aloud reader.
• You want to increase or decrease the rate, pitch or volume.
• You want to change the language.
• Additional pause at paragraph end.
• Save articles opened in @voice to files for later listening. Construct listening list of many articles for uninterrupted listening one after the other.
• You can pause, resume, next/previous article on a list.